A company working in the Lubricants distribution field is looking for: Female Sales Administrator
About the job:
As a sales Administrator you'll be inputting and validating orders and helping to arrange transport/logistics, whilst maintaining several customer databases and resolving customer queries and Reporting to the sales supervisor.
Your core responsibilities will include:
• Validating customer orders.
• Arranging transport for customer orders.
• Will have a direct contact with suppliers and make sure that we have sufficient stock in the company's.
• Maintaining customer databases.
• Resolving customer queries.
• The successful Sales Administrator should be a team player with excellent communication skills and attention to details, experience in a similar role.
In addition you'll possess the following skills and experience:
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Organized with excellent time management skills.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Friendly, polite and professional in manner with an engaging personality.
• Able to use Microsoft Office software including Excel.