Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02851
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Senior Officer, Guarantee, Trade Transactions|
|Closing Date:||20 Feb 2018|
· The main purpose is to supervise the day to day working of the guarantees unit viz. local and correspondent guarantees' issuance and amendments, follow-up of charges to be received etc.
· To conduct sample checks on transactions processed to ensure that as a minimum the benchmark standards set for the transaction are met regularly and any deviations to the same are highlighted to management's notice.
· To ensure that the customer delivery happens on time and to fullest satisfaction of the customer
· To initiate and bring to effect system development and process improvements within the unit
· To ensure attainment of effective people management, thus mitigating the adverse effects of attrition and absenteeism.
· To ensure BCP readiness of the team and conduct regular tests with feedback to management
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Guarantees Import Guarantee for Adjustment Check for amount, dates and correct descriptions for Advising Renewal Communication of Guarantee Extension ,Ensure all concerned parties have been duly informed for Amendment, updated amended fields for advising for Communication of
· Beneficiary's response to Amend Beneficiary Response to Cancel ensure response is communicated within SLA for Cancellation of Guarantee ensure all OK to cancel/postings are correct for Claim Received under Guarantee, Ensure STRICT adherence to SLAs in place for Correspondence ensure communication is responded to/acted upon within SLA For Expiry ensure adherence to SLA for Guarantee-Issuance check for amount, dates, correct descriptions additional conditions for Maintenance of Charges adjustments to charges maintenance of Liability-Manual posting of ledger entries manual Bookkeeping-Manual posting of ledger entries ensure postings are correct for Outstanding Claim Further processing of existing claim under Guarantee ensure strict adherence to SLAs in place for Guarantee-Limit/Facility checks referral, check if sufficient funds are in place or raise a referral.
· Prompt escalation of errors to the attention of appropriate management level in Bank and TCS, where applicable.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Minimum Qualifications: University Degree
· Minimum Experience: Minimum 07 years of experience exposure to banking operations
· At least 05 years of experience in Trade Finance.
· Knowledge & Other skills: Knowledge of banking processes and back office support.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||