Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02849
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Head of Credit Administration|
|Closing Date:||20 Feb 2018|
· To ensure credit risk exposure within the bank is carefully monitored and controlled and insure that documentation relating to risk exposure is properly completed and securely maintained that credit lines are approved by the appropriate authority and details are accurately input in to the system
|Duties and responsibilities:
• Organize and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of the activity is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
• Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to subordinates to support their overall development. Budgets and Plans
• Contribute to the preparation of the budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified. Credit Management
• Develop, maintain, and continuously improve the credit administration strategy, frameworks and limits/tolerances in line with overall risk while ensuring effective implementation of same in liaison with relevant stakeholders to support effective management of operations within the defined risk levels.
• Ensure effective cascading of the risk management functional strategy into credit administration business plans to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with other interfacing functional strategies Credit Process & documentation • Ensure the preparation of credit documentation, posting limits into the system, drafting of contracts, signing of the deals, and follow up the completion of facilities, credit application documentation, safe custody of collaterals, credit files and documentation in order to safeguard the interests of
• Ensure credit files are in line with the bank’s policy, proactively highlighting any areas of non-compliance.
• Ensure effective processing of credit applications and ensure timely availability of updated information on the system.
• Lead and guide the timely identification and reporting of early warning signs of determination and manage the effective follow-up with relevant business counterparts to facilitate adherence to defined risk levels.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
• Bachelor degree, preferably in business-related major.
• 10-12 year’s relevant experience in banking sectors including at least 5 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities.
• Planning and organizing skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills.
• Influencing and Negotiation skills
• Numerical skills
• Leadership skills
• Bilingual (Arabic & English)
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||