Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02848
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Team Leader – Chargeback & Disputes|
|Closing Date:||20 Feb 2018|
· Responsible for the management of card issuing and acquiring transaction disputes in line with Visa, MasterCard and regulations. Reviewing of customer dispute cycle management and providing expert advises the team on critical items to ensure unauthorized transactions recovery. The primary responsibility of this job holder is to ensure seamless day to day card disputes handling in line with approved SOP and SLA. The job holder is required to support the line manager in cards related projects, UAT and sign-offs, designing processes for the new product launches and change implementations.
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Handling Credit, debit and Pay card acquiring & Issuing charge backs, Naps disputes related cases and recovery of confirmed fraud transactions from merchants. looking after Bank cardholder transaction disputes in line with the operating rules and regulations of Visa, MasterCard, Dinners and. Support the team in the recovery of disputed transaction amount.
· Daily review of outstanding dispute cases in the chargeback cycle and making sure that customers are updated on the development.
· Highlighting fraudulent cases identified in the dispute management process.
· Review of write-off recommendations and validation of supporting document checklist provided by the team.
· Resolve/ respond to queries or escalations received from branches, Sales, Business, Call Centre
· Ensure all complaints are highlighted to line management and resolution is provided.
· Gap analysis review and closure of ops risk items identified internally or identified by audit team to avoid recurrence of errors.
· Working with ITD for UAT support and implementation of schemes mandates on-time.
· Preparing daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly MIS for the respective activities
· Handling all activities assigned by the line manager and department head.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor degree in Commerce or Banking.
· Minimum 10 years of experience in Card Operations with specialization in Chargeback & dispute processing.
· At least 3 years of experience as a supervisor or team leader within Card Operations.
· In-depth knowledge of Visa / MasterCard / Dinners Operating Rules and Regulations.
· MS Office proficient.
· Proficiency in written and spoken English
· Team management skills and ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
|Opportunities & Careers It’s Our Vision||