A- BASIC FUNCTION:
• Provides on desk clerical and administrative support to HR Department.
• Manages employees personal files time records, annual leaves, sick leave and daily administrative activities.
• Supports and maintains an efficient and reliable computerized Human Resources Information and data that will support timely management decision making.
• Assist in new hire orientation and settlement into the company including coordination of monthly reviews and administrative support to the HR team.
B- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. HR ADMINISTRATION:
• Provides clerical support to HR Department.
• Collate documents/forms for new hires.
• Open files for new employees, receive & file copies of required documents & ensure that the new hire checklist is completed & filed.
• Prepares employee introduction letters for opening new bank accounts.
• Issues employment contract to newly hired employees, renewal letters to contract employees and termination letters.
• Contributes to a safe working environment through effective house-keeping and enforcement of a clean desk policy.
2. NEW HIRES ORIENTATION:
• Takes the New hires through their packs and prepares the required documents for payroll and their files.
• Assists the new hires to complete the required recruitment forms and documents including referral to medical examinations Conducts a mini orientation for both interns and new employees.
3. RENEWAL OF CONTRACTS FOR NON-REGULAR EMPLOYEES:
• Keeps track of contract expiry dates one month before expiry date and via sending a reminder to the employees.
• Checks and confirms with the departmental managers on whether they wish to renew the contract for the employee concerned and send them the Contract Extension if confirmed.
• Request evaluation from the departmental managers before probation period and contract expiry.
4. MEDICAL INSURANCE/PLAN:
• Ensure all new employees enjoy the medical service via receiving medical cards upon communication with the contracted hospitals/insurance company.
• Inform the contracted hospitals/insurance company to suspend medical services to terminated employees.
• Advice and guide employees on their medical entitlement as provided by the company and resolve any issues that rise in relation to medical services within the medical policy of the company limits.
• Process medical claims for emergency service provided outside the contracted hospitals/medical centers.
5. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY:
• Ensure occupational health and safety measures are observed.
• Daily monitoring of employees attendance to prepare weekly and monthly attendance reports.
• Prepares and updates monthly records of employees relating to annual leave/transfers/movements/ promotion etc.
• Updates information on employee Files, cards and all HR records.
• Prepares medical expenses for all staff and prepare report whenever required.
• Frequent monitoring and timely updating leave balance for the employees to prepare the monthly report to be circulated to the departments.
• On monthly basis, prepares SHE data,monthly & quarterly HR reports & sick leave.
• Updating & implementing documentation system.
• Assists HRM on daily Administrative duties.
• Prepares the attendance report weekly.
PRE-ENTRY REQUESTED EXPERIENCE:
I. Education / Qualification:
• Minimum 03 years Diploma or a Degree in Secretarial studies/ Office Management or Business/ Administrationor any relevant field of study.
• Minimum 02 years experience in Human Resources/Personnel for university degree holders & 03- 04 years for 03 years Diploma Graduates.
• Management in a busy office.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word and Access).
• Knowledge and working experience in at least one accounting package will be an added advantage.
• Experience in use of email and internet.
D. COMPETENCIES/TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
• Excellent planning skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to work independently.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent in English language (written& spoken).
• Good presentation skills.
• Confidentiality Team player.
• Flexible Proactive and takes initiative.
• High integrity.
• Attentive to details.
• Identifies with the mission, vision and values of Libya Oil Sudan Ltd.
• Respect in dealing with others.
If you have the required qualifications and skills necessary to fill the above position please submit your CV in English to the below Email: email@example.com
* Don't forget to add job title (HR Business Support) to the subject line of the email.
* Scanned copy of the following are to be attached to the email: Education certificates, training certificates or other relative certificates, nationality certificate, birth certificate etc.
* Only short listed candidate will be contacted, late applications will not be entertained.