Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02844
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Graduate Registered Nurse (Male)|
|Closing Date:||18 Feb 2018|
· The Graduate Registered Nurse assists in the process which ensures that patient care is delivered in accordance with established corporate wide policies and procedures, nursing standards, guidelines and protocols, and the Corporation Code of Professional Behavior and Ethics for Nurses and Midwives. She/he provides education to patients and staff based on theoretical and clinical expertise. This position is accountable to provide high quality patient care during her/his duty hours.
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Provides skilled safe, holistic and culturally competent, person-centered nursing care to patients, families, community and society, in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team irrespective of healthcare settings.
· Provides direct care for patients and their families in a variety of settings to include the hospital, home, clinics, primary health care units and the community.
· Provides guidance for and supervision of personnel responsible and accountable to the Graduate Registered Nurse.
· Coordinates nursing services with the services of other health care disciplines.
· Assumes responsibility for staffing and scheduling personnel.
· Ensures assignments reflect appropriate utilization of personnel.
· Fosters a climate conducive to education experiences for nurses and students.
· Evaluates the quality and appropriateness of care.
· Accepts organizational accountability for services provided to recipients.
· Accepts accountability for own actions and decision-making and for the related outcome.
· Delivers nursing care and practices embedding the Corporation Registered Nurse Scope of Practice as the ethical and professional framework alongside consideration of the socio-cultural needs of patients, families, communities and society.
· Functions at all times in accordance with legislative, regulatory and policy guidelines relevant to registered nursing practice.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing (or in the field of health practice e.g. Mental Health) or equivalent health related degree, and/or post graduate award leading to.
· Specialty – Medical with experience in Long term care.
· More Than 3 Years of experience in a relevant nursing field.
· With the exception of BSN graduates of University of Calgary-Qatar and BSN graduates of selected universities who are participants in the Corporation nurse residency/internship scheme
· A valid nursing license that meets the requirements for licensing in the State of Qatar.
· Language Skills: English – reading, writing, spoken – proficient (essential), Arabic (preferred)
· Computer Skills: Competent IT skills that enable online literature searching, and presentation of feedback/learning to peers using power point and/or word programs.
· Valid nursing license from the country of origin AND be eligible for license in the Supreme Council for Health State of Qatar
· Relevant life support/resuscitation certificates preferred, but there will opportunity to undertake as part of orientation
· Valid driver’s license
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||