· Camp operations management, budget development, problem solving and cost control.
· Planning, organizing, marketing, mobilizing and implementing company procedures.
· Managing and overseeing all camp/catering activities.
· Monitoring camp premises and carrying out preventive maintenance periodically to ensure that the company's health and safety policies are adhered too and housekeeping and hygiene's highest standards are met to create a safe and healthy environment.
· Ensuring accommodations and service facilities are well maintained and meet all standards to the extent possible.
· Supervising staff to ensure acceptable performance of assigned job duties.
· Monitoring supply needs and ordering food and supplies as required.