Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02819
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Duty Station:||South sudan|
|Closing Date:||01 March 2018|
Juba International Airport
|Duties and responsibilities:
Description of Job duties:
- Maintain detailed records for all financial transactions in an organized and professional manner.
- Perform daily functions including recording all cash, check and bank transfer transactions, maintain cash and bank ledgers, monitor cash advances and field expense reports, reconcile cash on hand and monthly bank reconciliation.
- Provide required financial reports by specified deadlines to the Finance Department Headquarter (FDHQ) as assigned.
- Ensure adequate cash flow for operations and safety of financial resources at base.
- Maintain close and cooperative working relationships with the (HQ).
- Ensure contracts are current on all rental properties, facilities, and vehicles.
- Provide support to Base Manager and/or Admin Maintenance Manager with regard to financial policies/practices and related areas as required.
- Identify areas for financial and administrative improvement and work to implement feasible improvements.
- Follow all procedures provided by the Managing Director, and comply with all policies, rules and regulations.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related studies preferred.
- Strong English written and spoken skills and financial management experience preferred.
- Demonstrate financial reporting skills including preparation of Cash Summary reports.
- Advanced computer skills in spreadsheet programs (MS Excel).
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem solving abilities.
- Prior experiencing supervising and works well in a culturally diverse team and a pressured work-environment will be an added advantage.
- 24 month contract with the potential for renewal.
- Paid holidays (holiday observance will depend on the host country).
- Annual leave per year.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||