Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02800
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Sr. Heavy Equipment Maintenance Engineer|
|Closing Date:||30 Jan 2018|
A Multi Activities Company in Sudan is Looking to Hire
Age: UP TO 50 Years Old
Position Location: Khartoum Bahri
|Duties and responsibilities:
· (A position may not include all the work examples given, nor does the list include all that may be assigned.)
· Troubleshoot, replace, and repair equipment in the field so that equipment is kept in operational condition by making emergency repairs; performing preventive maintenance tests on equipment; troubleshooting equipment for hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical problems; and performing body modifications and repair work to mechanical equipment at field sites.
· Maintain and repair light, medium, and heavy equipment so that down time is minimized and equipment is available when needed by repairing and overhauling engines, cooling system, heating and air conditioning systems, air, and hydraulic systems and electronically operated brakes and other equipment, transmission and drive train systems, and electrical monitoring systems on equipment such as loaders, pavers, draglines, crawlers, dozers, tractors, and high performance engines.
· Repair and/or fabricate parts so that equipment is operational when needed by fabricating, modifying, and installing special equipment; making use of acetylene and arc welding equipment; restoring vehicle bodies to manufactured condition; making use of special tools and body paint colors.
· Check equipment to monitor condition so that needed repairs are completed and down time is minimized by making preventive maintenance inspections; checking for major repairs; diagnosing defective components; making arrival inspections on new equipment; recommending repairs; performing emergency repairs; completing written reports on unit repair records.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor of mechanical engineer or any relevant working experience
· Five Years Experience with (3) years of related Field.
· Able to work under tight schedules & Take the ownership
· Proven specific knowledge in engineering, heavy equipment.
· Attention to Detail: Some parts need to be in the exact right place, or they will not work. Being able to pay attention to the minute details of heavy equipment repair will be necessary.
· Strength: Heavy is in the name of the job. Some equipment can be extremely heavy and will take a lot of strength to move or manipulate.
· Mechanical Skills: Heavy equipment mechanics will need familiarity with parts and components of complex machinery and engines, as well as the tools to fix them.
· Technical Skills: Heavy equipment mechanics will need to be familiar with electronics is able to read blueprints, or use electronic diagnostic equipment to troubleshoot repairs.
· Manual Dexterity: Good hands and great hand-eye coordination help heavy equipment mechanics be successful.
· Troubleshooting Skills: Heavy equipment mechanics need to be able to look at mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems, identify problems, and think about possible solutions.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||