Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02792
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Closing Date:||18 Jan 2018|
Largest Companies in the Foodstuff Packaging & Import Sector in Sudan
· Manage and Maintain the Packaging Lines Machinery and Equipment to ensure their optimum performance, and continuously improve line efficiency. Execute the complete packaging m/cs maintenance activities as par the daily, weekly and monthly Preventive maintenance plan, and do the breakdown maintenance.
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Achieve Departmental KPI's.
· Report all machines performance and/or breakdowns to management.
· Proper plan /follow up and share of daily/weekly/monthly preventive maintenance for all the equipment and make sure that every / each machine has received the maintenance required.
· Share the complete packaging m/cs downtime, and analyze root causes to ensure reoccurrences.
· Monitor the daily maintenance log book of the maintenance technician and check the daily PM activities by using Operators and technicians.
· .Execute the complete packaging m/cs maintenance activities as par the daily, weekly and monthly Preventive maintenance plan, and do the breakdown maintenance.
· Managing Spare parts needed (order, utilize, monitor, store, and follow up).
· Analyze the breakdowns, down time and External down time of the packaging m/cs and take necessary action on it.
· Responsible of maintaining safety, quality and housekeeping inside mechanical workshop, and job areas as well.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor Mechanical Engineering
· 3 years’ experience in maintenance of similar production lines.
· Organization, coaching and supervisory skills.القدرة على التنظيم، الاشراف و التوجيه
· Report writing ability.المقدرة على كتابة التقارير المطلوبة
· Able to work off own Initiative.يستطيع العمل و المبادرة دون دعم
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.المقدرة المهنية على التواصل كتابة و شفاهة
· Hard Working.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||