· To be the main point of contact for general HR enquiries from both internal and external Customers, referring queries where necessary to the appropriate member of the team.
· To be Responsible for the Staff Recruiting Process (Provide CVs, Staff Contracts, Information’s, Filling, Data Record and all the Staff Issues).
· Prepare the documents and the pay sheet for monthly staff salary from A to Z.
· Prepare the final settlement for resigned & Termination employees and all the Staff benefits.
· Organize interviews for short listed applicants, including arranging the interview date, panel, rooms and interview programmed.
· Responsible for meeting and greeting interview candidates, informing the candidates of the outcome of the task and if applicable scheduling them for an interview.
· To be responsible to organize the company regulations.
· Managing the personnel records and ensuring all are kept up to date.
· Responsible for the new starter process, including setting up new starters, Bank Accounts and ensuring all details are accurately recorded, such as qualifications, reference checks etc.
· To be responsible recording of sickness absence records including one to ones with returning staff.
· To be responsible for inputting absence and leave of absence forms, chasing any outstanding forms and querying missing information. In addition to be responsible for ensuring absences are covered by statements of fitness for work as appropriate.
· Managing the holiday’s process and recording of all staff holidays in the Company and responsible for any kind of Leave Process.
· To be responsible to ensure staff personnel files are kept up to date.
· To cover for the PA to the MD when she is on holiday or off sick. This will involve managing.
· Any other duties deemed necessary both now and in the future to meet business needs.
· The duties of the post could vary from time to time as a result of new legislation, Changes in technology or policy changes, in which case appropriate training may be given to enable the post holder to undertake the new / varied work.