Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02730
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Maintenance Responsible Eng|
|Closing Date:||27 Dec 2017|
Report to: Exploitation Maintenance Chef
Job Grade: Maintenance Responsible Eng
· Maintenance development plan for its sector
· Strategic plan
· Annual budget and forecasts
· Management reviews
· QSE meetings
· Operational management plan according to the meeting matrix
· Action to improve maintenance operations
|Duties and responsibilities:
Task & Responsibilities:
· IN QSE & CSR
1. Enforce the QSE policy at the entity level
2. Ensure compliance with the quality, safety, health and environmental processes and put in place corrective action plans
3. Ensure the implementation of tools for prevention and analysis of industrial risks.
4. Chairing meetings with the Health and Safety Committees (CHSCT)
5. Propose actions integrating into its activity to participate in the development of the region.
1. Decline the annual maintenance program into monthly and weekly programs and ensure their implementation.
2. Ensure the curative maintenance of the equipment and intervene as expert if necessary (repair in workshop, emergency response to breakdowns).
3. Ensure the availability of the RDPs.
4. Conduct problem-solving projects for major breakdowns and malfunctions.
5. Participate in the development of maintenance and inspection standards.
6. Participate in the definition of annual preventive maintenance programs.
7. Monitor the performance indicators to optimize the cost-time-quality of the maintenance activity.
8. Manage interfaces (production, maintenance, store ...) & service providers.
1. Plan the activity of its employees by defining clear objectives and validating the action plans proposed by them.
2. Ensure the mobilization of the necessary means to achieve the objectives set by its Management.
3. Develop and update clear work procedures for its employees that enable the proper execution of operations and their good level of control.
4. Control the work of its employees whether by controlling specific operations or through the overall results produced.
5. Develop the skills of the employees under its responsibility by managing the annual evaluations and ensuring the development of their potential.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
1. Bachelor degree in Mechanic engineer
2. From 5 – 10 years' experience
3. interpersonal skills;
4. report-writing skills
5. good in Arabic & English language – French language is an advantage
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||