|Job Title:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Closing Date:||20 Jan 2018|
The Marketing Coordinator must be an energetic, organized professional with knowledge of the marketing process in a professional services environment. This position will require self-sufficiency on projects and being responsible for organization, communication, implementation, and completion. This can mean working individually or on a team, both in-person and virtually. Professional interpersonal skills are essential as there is significant interaction with all levels of staff.
|Duties and responsibilities:
1) Plans meetings as to identify, gather, and coordinate requirements; establish contacts; develop schedules and assignments; coordinate mailing lists.
2) Improve communication efficiencies as to Coordinate the flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy within company level also to act as liaison and resource between event partners, suppliers, community partners and store operations
3) Conduct research, including working with the appropriate suppliers, as requested by the Marketing Manager.
4) Work collaboratively with agency and media suppliers Researches necessary products by identifying and evaluating characteristics, pricing, and advertising as to maintain databases
5) Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials, by coordinating requirements with graphics designer; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
6) Plan, manage and evaluate company involvement at tradeshows, industry events and customer events, This includes evaluating and determining best-fit shows, planning the scope of the event and the extent of our involvement, negotiating rates, assisting with booth graphics and messaging and facilitating communications with all internal parties involved. Events don’t always occur as planned so the right candidate must be able to foresee challenges and be prepared to come up with solutions quickly when necessary.
7) Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
8)Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
9) Propose new ideas to improve the event planning & implementation process
10) Supervise social media outreach.
11) Provide administrative support for the marketing team as needed.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred in marketing, communications, business, or equivalent related major.
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience in related field
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic with work hour flexibility in event of tight deadlines
· CRM and database experience preferred
· Adapts to change and resolves issues quickly
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Energetic and outgoing personality with the ability and desire to work in a team environment
· Understanding and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/InDesign) is preferred
· Willing to travel ~2%