|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Starting Date:||1 January 2018 (or earlier upon mutual agreement)|
|Duty Station:||Singa town (Sennar State), With frequent travels to project area in Dindir and Suki localities|
|Closing Date:||09 Dec 2017|
The Sudanese Red Crescent Society (SRCS), in collaboration with the Swiss Red Cross (SRC), is recruiting several position based in Singa town (Sennar State), for its new School Health Project 2017-2020
Main purpose of job:
• To contribute in improving the efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability of SRCS/SRC project with the required standards and quality in order to address the needs of beneficiaries.
• Employment Conditions
• Annual contracts renewable according to yearly appraisals.
• Salaries will be based on SRCS salary grid and candidates’ qualifications and experience.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the overall management and implementation of the project accordingly to the project documents and specifically the logical framework, operations plan, M&E plan and budget.
• Project team management.
• Supervision of the administrative, Human Resources, financial, procurement and logistical management related to the project.
• Reporting and coordination in relation to the project.
• Bachelor degree with specific knowledge in Project Cycle Management (PCM).
• Minimum of 6 years of working experience.
• 4 years of working experience with international or national organizations in humanitarian or development sector.
• Experience in project and team management.
. Fluent in both spoken/written English and Arabic (compulsory).
• Excellent computer knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint (compulsory).
• Able to work under pressure and in an environment
• Willingness to do regular field trip.
• Strong team spirit, leadership skills and communication skills.
• CV and motivation letter shall be submitted in English electronically. A copy of other relevant documents shall be submitted in their original language.
• Interviews and tests will be conducted in English.
• Applications including CV, motivation letter and copies of relevant supporting documents (academic and work certificates) shall be submitted electronically to the following address:
• Per e-mail to: Sennarschoolhealth@gmail.com
• The project name (“Sennar School Health Project”) and job title applied for “Project Coordinator” shall be mentioned in the e-mail subject or on the envelop header.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Application documents will not be returned.