Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02704
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Executive Secretary Female|
|Closing Date:||24 Nov 2017|
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Organize logistics and plan events.
· Manage and coordinate daily, weekly, and monthly calendars of senior managers.
· Schedule necessary meetings.
· Liaise between executives and employees/clients.
· Generate regular reports and update databases.
· Make and confirm all travel arrangements.
· Manage phone calls and emails with professionalism.
· Respond in a timely fashion to managers’ requests.
· Facilitate communication within the company to maximize workflow (e.g. distribute vital information, schedule presentations and plan for logistical needs).
· Commitment to efficiency a willingness to seek best practices in running the office.
· Able to troubleshoot challenges as they arise.
· Collaboratively review and recommend changes to our company policies.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· BA degree minimum; additional degrees or certifications a plus.
· Successful work experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant or similar role.
· Strong working knowledge of office procedures and protocols
· Proficiency with computer systems, including experience with office management systems, ERPs, and Microsoft Office suite.
· Familiarity with cloud systems and calendaring software.
· Comfortable using all necessary office equipment, including printers and fax machines.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
· Commitment to discretion and confidentiality concerning sensitive company information.
· Excellent organizational skills, a proactive mindset, and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
· English and Arabic written and spoken computer skills
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||