Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02701
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||HR Officer|
|Duty Station:||Nile River State|
|Closing Date:||27 Dec 2017|
Report to: HR Responsible
|Duties and responsibilities:
1. Assisting with employee relations;
2. Company-wide committee facilitation and participation;
3. Company employee communication;
4. Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping;
5. Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and
6. employee services;
7. Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
8. Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
9. Compiling the following data about employees: payroll - such as hours
10. preparing and issuing employment contracts to new employees
11. Making sure that all employee records are accurate and well maintained.
12. Setting up and maintaining an employee’s personnel files.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
1. Bachelor degree in HR specialization or business administration or any related field.
2. 2 – 5 years' experiences
3. Good English language.
4. Good computer skills.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||