Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02697
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Chemical Eng Responsible|
|Duty Station:||Nile River State|
|Closing Date:||27 Dec 2017|
Report to: Laboratory Responsible
· Follow-up of the activity, analyze the gaps and redefine recovery actions in terms of production, cost, safety and environment.
· If necessary, use experts in the field (technical management, consultancy and consulting firms) to solve technical or organizational problems encountered.
· Team management under his responsibility, develop and support them.
· Mining development plan,
· Strategic plan,
· Annual budget and forecasts.
· Management reviews,
· QSE meetings,
· Operational management plan according to the meeting matrix
|Duties and responsibilities:
Task & Responsibilities:
· IN QSE & CSR
1. Enforce the QSE policy at the entity level
2. Ensure compliance with the quality, safety, health and environmental processes and put in place corrective action plans
3. Ensure the implementation of tools for prevention and analysis of industrial risks.
4. Chairing meetings with the Health and Safety Committees (CHSCT)
5. Propose actions integrating into its activity to participate in the development of the region.
· Analytical laboratory:
1. Manage the mine laboratory.
2. Organize the tests, check their relevance, concise the results, write the test reports and the summaries.
3. Provide the interface between the Reminex Research Center and the mine management.
4. Provide support to mine production units: Flotation, Hydro and Gravimetry
5. Provide technical assistance.
6.Ensure the application of good sampling practice.
1. Plan the activity of its employees by defining them clear objectives and validating the action plans proposed by them.
2. Ensure the mobilization of the necessary means to achieve the objectives set by its Management.
3. Develop and update clear work procedures for its employees that enable the proper execution of operations and their good level of control.
4. Control the work of its employees whether by controlling specific operations or through the overall results produced.
5. Develop the skills of the employees under its responsibility by managing the annual evaluations and ensuring the development of their potential.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor degree in Chemical eng.
· 5 to 10 years' experience
· interpersonal skills;
· report-writing skills
· good in Arabic & English language – French language is an advantage
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||