Duties & Responsibilities:
· Administration of staff attendance and leaves.
· Responsible for payroll and all related reports & supervise the payment process.
· Preparing & follow up HR strategy recruitment: job posting, hiring, conducting recruitment exams and interviews, contracting
· Update job analysis and job descriptions in yearly basis.
· Monitoring employees and handling performance appraisal process and identifying scale for enhancement.
· Provide all the required Human Resources reports such as new hires, turnover, promotions, and transfers
· Attract quality candidates by performing comprehensive wage surveys to ensure Company alignment with labor market rates.
· Building communications strategy between HR and other departments within Company Coaching and monitoring employees and receiving feedback.
· Plans, performs and direct a variety of administrative work related to the maintenance of employee benefits programs including Annual Increase, Bonus, medical care, retirement & allowances.
· Interviewing candidates.
· Responsible for staff in terms of (vacations, insurance, promotions, etc.) according to labor law.
· Responsible and follow up all personal files for all company.
· Establishing & Implementing HR Policy & Procedures, Training Annual Plan, and On Job Training for all the Departments.
· Follow up with Human Resources department
· Follow up the training process.
· To arrange for procurement of all required furniture as well payment of Rental, Electricity Transportation, Stationary, Computer Equipment and in coordination with the purchasing department