Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02696
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Human Resources Officer|
|Closing Date:||20 Nov 2017|
|Duties and responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Administration of staff attendance and leaves.
· Responsible for payroll and all related reports & supervise the payment process.
· Preparing & follow up HR strategy recruitment: job posting, hiring, conducting recruitment exams and interviews, contracting
· Update job analysis and job descriptions in yearly basis.
· Monitoring employees and handling performance appraisal process and identifying scale for enhancement.
· Provide all the required Human Resources reports such as new hires, turnover, promotions, and transfers
· Attract quality candidates by performing comprehensive wage surveys to ensure Company alignment with labor market rates.
· Building communications strategy between HR and other departments within Company Coaching and monitoring employees and receiving feedback.
· Plans, performs and direct a variety of administrative work related to the maintenance of employee benefits programs including Annual Increase, Bonus, medical care, retirement & allowances.
· Interviewing candidates.
· Responsible for staff in terms of (vacations, insurance, promotions, etc.) according to labor law.
· Responsible and follow up all personal files for all company.
· Establishing & Implementing HR Policy & Procedures, Training Annual Plan, and On Job Training for all the Departments.
· Follow up with Human Resources department
· Follow up the training process.
· To arrange for procurement of all required furniture as well payment of Rental, Electricity Transportation, Stationary, Computer Equipment and in coordination with the purchasing department
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· University Graduate with BSc. in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics, or related field.
· Excellent computer skills
· Must have HR Certificate or Diploma or good experience.
· Minimum 2 – 3 Years of Experience
· Excellent Managerial and analytical skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Persuasive, initiating, negotiation and leading personality.
· Work effectively within diverse teams.
· Use independent judgment.
· Complete multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
· Strong understanding of capital markets.
· Accurate, service-oriented and problem solving.
· A team player who gets things done by working together
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||