Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02692
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Mining Geology Engineer|
|Duty Station:||Nile River State|
|Closing Date:||27 Dec 2017|
Report to: Responsible Supervisor Eng
· Contribute to the establishment and realization of production schedules (Tenneur and tonnage)
· Compile, synthesize data and propose work programs on its study area
· Develop, coordinate and control programs for exploration and geological preparation.
· Implant, lift and supervise research works (geological surveys, content plans, power plan, sections .........)
· Coach and train his teams
· Analyze, synthesize and write activity reports (daily, weekly, monthly) and communicate them to the hierarchy.
· Ensure data reliability (surveys, sampling, survey, etc.)
· Update resource / reserve estimates and balance sheets
· Supervise thematic studies and develop research guides
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor degree in Mining Eng.
· 2 to 5 years experiences.
· Good Arabic & English language
· Good computer skills
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||