Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02689
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||IT Engineer|
|Closing Date:||20 Nov 2017|
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Adhere to all information technology and security policies, maintaining a focus on data security
· Provide the capability for hardware and software engineers and developers to work unrestricted in a safe environment with a methodology to securely transfer work products.
· Manage and monitor information systems and infrastructure
· Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, applications and system management tools
· Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
· Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and reduce touch labor
· Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
· Monitor and test network and application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work to implement fixes
· Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
· Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
· Prioritize work to meet level of service deadlines
· Entering, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving user support requests
· Provide cross-site support, both remotely and when necessary in-person.
· Active Directory administration
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Qualified candidate must have BS/MS in Computer Science or related field; proven work experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting software development environments; experience with virtualization and containerization; networking and scripting skills.
· Two to three (2 -3) years of experience in Information Technology and be comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
· The candidate must have experience supporting Windows and Linux operating systems.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||