Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02680
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Financial Manager|
|Duty Station:||Port Sudan - Suakin|
|Closing Date:||21 Nov 2017|
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Plan and direct the organization’s financial activities to achieve the targets and standards for financial and trading performance, service quality, culture and compliance with internal standards and local legislative requirements in Financial Reporting and Accounting analyses.
· Define and implement strategic Financial Accounting and reporting mechanisms to improvise the quality of financial reports.
· Reduce the financial risks and help the management in reinventing the business plan and budget to maximize the profitability.
· Maintain and develop highly competent Financial Reports and documentation process in line with the local regulations and compliance policies and help the internal stake holders, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/ official bodies to review and monitor the financial progress of business any time.
· Ensure all customer complaints are dealt in prompt and efficient manner and are reported to the management time to time.
· Complaints which may involve insurance claims or having high risk financial implications must be reported within 24 hours.
· Develop and retain strategic external relationships with appropriate contacts e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organization etc..to review and monitor all the financial monitoring time to time.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· 10+ years of experience (4+ years in a management role) preferably within a fast paced service industry performing Financial Controlling, Account Monitoring, Financial Reporting, Risk Management, Reconciliation Management and Audit Support.
· Strong customer orientation, allied to strong operational discipline, with responsibility for driving the business in a fresh and innovative direction would be added advantages.
· Ability to think strategically and act tactically.
· Comfortable in day-to-day operations and willing to "dive deep" when necessary.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||