· Plan and direct the organization’s financial activities to achieve the targets and standards for financial and trading performance, service quality, culture and compliance with internal standards and local legislative requirements in Financial Reporting and Accounting analyses.
· Define and implement strategic Financial Accounting and reporting mechanisms to improvise the quality of financial reports.
· Reduce the financial risks and help the management in reinventing the business plan and budget to maximize the profitability.
· Maintain and develop highly competent Financial Reports and documentation process in line with the local regulations and compliance policies and help the internal stake holders, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/ official bodies to review and monitor the financial progress of business any time.
· Ensure all customer complaints are dealt in prompt and efficient manner and are reported to the management time to time.
· Complaints which may involve insurance claims or having high risk financial implications must be reported within 24 hours.
· Develop and retain strategic external relationships with appropriate contacts e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organization etc..to review and monitor all the financial monitoring time to time.