Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02664
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Finance Manager/Director|
|Closing Date:||15 Nov 2017|
· Directing and managing the company's financial planning, budgeting and accounting practices, and managing the relationship with governmental authorities, banks and financial institutions. Developing internal control and practices policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure company assets and financial resources are safeguarded and efficiently utilized as well as directing accounting practices and the preparation of financial statements and annual budgets, in addition to providing advice to the various sectors and recommendations on strategic financial decisions
|Duties and responsibilities:
1. Ensure establishment of effective accounting and financial control systems to provide a smooth and uninterrupted customer service, internal and external.
2. In Liaison with the develop and manage the corporate 3 year business plan which includes product strategies, product marketing plans, sales targets, financial management and asset requirements
3. Advising top management on strategic business developments, key corporate planning issues and make recommendations on various business decisions.
4. Develop a consolidated capital and operating annual budgets linked to the set strategies and action plans. Coordinating with the CEO to provide the Board of Directors with advice, timely and accurate information regarding financial conditions and financial trends.
5. Setting the consolidated budget, presenting it to the Board of Directors and monitoring all departments' expenditures and financial performance in coordination with the CEO, ensuring the abidance of all departments to the set annual budget.
6. Manage the Finance annual budget, ensuring a cost effective Finance services.
7. Suggesting, deriving and developing medium and short-term plans and executive programs to manage and achieve Company goals.
8. Recommend and implement treasury instruments to hedge against potential financial risks to the organization.
9. Managing relationships with the banking community for the Negotiation of competitive rates for company and maintain it within the agreed credit limits and bank facilities.
10. To evaluate, recommend and implement effective cash flow and cash investment strategies for efficient cash management of company funds.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor of , Finance , Accounting or Commerce – Accounting
· Minimum of 10 to 15 years working experience of which 3 at a similar managerial position.
· Experience in accounting work not less than ten years, including at least two years in a similar position (external experience)
· Experience as a financial accountant (experience within the company)
· Vast experience as a cost accountant
· Experience in Budgeting , Profit and Loss Generation
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||