Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02649
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Hotel Manager|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2017|
Age: up to 50 Years Old
|Duties and responsibilities:
· A hotel manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of a hotel and its staff. They have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organizing and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, and reservations), food and beverage operations
· While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximize profits, the manager must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests' needs and expectations. Business and people management are equally important elements.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
Qualification & Requirements
· Bachelor's degree in business management, hospitality management, or similar, There are also associate degrees available
· Experience required is 7+ years minimum
· Experience needed includes accounting, hotel administration, economics, marketing, housekeeping, food service management, and hotel maintenance and engineering, as well as knowledge of computers and specific hotel-related software.
· Customer-Service: Hotel manager deal with guests every day. Customer loyalty begins with good service and friendly demeanor.
· Interpersonal Skills: Being calm and direct in a stressful situation and being able to communicate with many different types of people.
· Leadership: Hotel managers need to be able to motivate their employees, resolve issues and complaints from guests.
· Listening: Excellent listening skills are needed, especially with guests. Making sure that guests are happy and that staff is getting what they need to do their job is crucial.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||