Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02637
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Agriculture Engineer ( pest control )|
|Closing Date:||22 Feb 2018|
Age: 26 – 40 Years Old
Position Location: Khartoum office and ability to travel inside Sudan when needed
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Managing Fumigation and Pest Control Team
· Prepare technical and financial offers to clients.
· Meeting company's KPIs
· Meeting customers and providing plans and technical support for teams at all costumer sites.
· Monitoring and analyzing the level of infection at client's sites and act to reach the desired goal.
· Ensure proper reporting to customers.
· Establish preventative &corrective actions for any fumigation and pest control problem.
· Audit the site works when needed
· To carry out any other tasks assigned to him within his competence.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor of agricultural engineering
· Minimum 5 years of Experience in the Field
· The ability to motivate and lead a team
· High Problem solving skills
· High Planning skills
· excellent communication and 'people skills'
· The ability to work calmly under pressure
· Fluent in Arabic and English
· The ability to use standard software packages ( Microsoft office)
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||