Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02634
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Internal Auditor (Male)|
|Closing Date:||20 Dec 2017|
Age: 30-40 Years Old
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Attending meetings with auditors to develop an understanding of business processes.
· Travelling to different branches to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information.
· Researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel;
· Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits;
· Anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them;
· Agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings;
· Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people;
· Assessing how well the business is complying with rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues need addressing;
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance and accounting.
· Experience: minimum of 3 years' experience.
· Arabic and English (fluent both spoken and written)
· computer – office (word, excel, outlook, internet, emails), capability to work on any IT systems
· problem solving skills and initiative
· The ability to work as part of team and to build strong working relationships.
· the capacity to make quick but rational decisions
· Analyzing skills.
· Banking reconciliation.
· Claim analysis.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||