Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02633
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Deputy General Manager|
|Closing Date:||30 Oct 2017|
Age : 40 - 50 Years Old
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Manage operations and productivity at an insurance company.
· Create and modify procedures and documents related to policies.
· Assist in claims management.
· Identify and analyze risks associated with policies.
· Achieve target budgets.
· Minimize risk of financial loss.
· Obtain and oversee company insurance or related funds that management uses to cover costs such as disability benefits or lawsuits.
· Review reinsurance treaties.
· Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits
· Build good relationship with major client
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s degree in insurance, economics or business.
· Experience: minimum of 10 years' experience.
· Arabic and English (fluent both spoken and written)
· Computer – office (word, excel, outlook, internet, emails) ability to work on any IT systems
· Commercial and business awareness.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Problem solving skills and initiative.
· Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
· Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature.
· Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
· Leadership skills.
· The capacity to make quick but rational decisions.
· The potential to lead and motivate others.
· Analytical skills.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||