Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02562
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Oracle Hyperion Planning / Essbase Consultant|
|Closing Date:||25 August 2017|
· Working closely with clients to understand and clearly define their business requirements.
· Building application prototypes, demonstrating these to the client and securing agreement on design in an agile manner.
· End to end building and testing of applications.
· Creating plans such as system testing and training.
· Writing high quality documentation for the client.
· Identifying new business leads and opportunities as part of the client engagement.
· Learning new skills from the wider team as well as across the Accenture organization.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in ‘hands on’ implementation of Hyperion Planning and Essbase, across the full life cycle – scoping, requirements, design, build, testing, training.
· Familiarization with agile development approaches, including the use of prototyping to accelerate design.
· Writing complex Business Rules, e.g. multi-step allocations.
· Using Oracle EPMA and Calculation Manager.
· Performance tuning – Essbase design, Rule script tuning, tuning Reports and Inputs.
· A deep understanding of client budgeting and forecasting processes, including implementation of workflow/version approval processes in Hyperion.
· Writing clearly structured project documentation such as requirements specification, functional design specifications and test scripts.
· A good understanding of typical data sources (such as ERP General Ledgers) and the E-T-L data integration process.
· Experience in Oracle BIEE is plus.
· A good understanding of financial accounting fundamentals, such as the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||