Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02557
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Closing Date:||20 August 2017|
Age between 25 – 30 years old
· Responsible to for developing accounts payable, accounts receivable, stock, fixed assets in ensuring its service lines are delivered promptly and efficiently.
· Review and improve processes as and when possible for greater efficiency.
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Responsible for streamlining and automating accounting processes across the region, promoting sharing of best practices.
· Foster good relations across departments and provide quality service to internal customers.
· Initiate and integrate process improvement methodologies where appropriate.
· Serve as a change agent by driving the adoption of successful process improvement practices and by diagnosing barriers to project success and facilitating resolution.
· Clearly communicate opportunities where changes can be made and what are required to make those changes.
· Provide management with project status updates, feedback and appropriate reporting on key process focused objectives.
· Plan, roll-out, support and provide training to others in process improvement methodology.
· Consolidate regional travel arrangements
· Be the finance focal point to work with other operational staff in streamlining procurement activities.
· Work with team members to ensure project alignment with business objective.
· Provide guidance to the team in issue resolutions.
· Maintain an effective IT system for tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) to provide performance feedback on the team. Responsible to ensure all their KPIs are met and maintained consistently.
· Responsible to execute a robust backup plan for the team to ensure no hiccups in delivery of services.
· Ensure adequate internal controls are in place for all areas of operations
· Ensure that the business meets all Group and statutory business control requirements and policies.
· Ensure proper documentary control and filing of all record are in place.
· Prepare monthly report about Warehouse account & stock taking.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· At least BSc Degree in Accounting
· Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
· Good command of written and spoken English
· Good interpersonal skills, have good rapport with people
· Have the ability to communicate at all levels
· Pro-active approach, capable of working on own initiative
· Able to think creatively, anticipate problems and opportunities, develop vision for continuous improvement
· Proficient in Microsoft office applications and possess computerized accounting software knowledge & ERP system
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||