Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02556
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Drilling Foreman مشرف عمال حفريات|
|Closing Date:||15 August 2017|
Any Nationality Can Apply
Purpose of Job:
· To supervise and manage the execution of all drill operations and, ensuring that all objectives are met in a safe and efficient manner keeping in line with all regulatory requirements.
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Co-ordinate and provide the necessary leadership to carry out all activities with respect to the various drilling programmers.
· Co-ordinate the collection of all data to be sent back to the base office and/or client, and to ensure the correctness, content and quality of such data. To be the custodian and responsible person for the drilling reporting.
· Monitor plans, programs and work progress and reports to management accordingly
· Co-ordinate activities with third party supervisory personnel on the drilling crews.
· Ensure equipment and materials meet quality control standards and regulatory requirements.
· Ensure an adequate inventory of equipment and materials is maintained on the drilling units to carry out the work.
· Ensure compliance with all regulations pertaining to the work and report any deviations.
· Train, develop and motivate subordinates (also from other disciplines and contractors), and render technical support and guidance with the aim to promote team spirit.
· See to all pre-project planning of client’s projections.
· Ensure procedures employed meet acceptable technical standards as well as project policy and procedures.
· Interpret drilling and testing results and provide technical advice and assistance to the exploration crew.
· Perform independent calculations to ensure technical validity and correctness of contractors’ work should third party operators be used.
· Conduct a performance assessment of work performed by the drilling crew.
· Provide a complete report on all routine daily drilling and cost control parameters required by management and the regulatory bodies.
· Evaluate and report on the performance of drilling crews to safeguard the technical and commercial interests of the company.
· Manage HSE systems of the exploration project.
· Observe all company health, safety and environmental instructions, act in a safe manner and avoid unnecessary risks to themselves and others.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· A University degree in mining or drilling
Minimum 3 - 5 years drilling experience with an operating company.
· Formal qualification in drilling technology
· Industry related training
· Demonstrate leadership & communication skills
· Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and peers
· Analytical and have an attention to detail
· English language
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||