Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02553
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Body shop Estimator / Male|
|Closing Date:||05 Sept 2017|
Age: UP TO 45 Years Old
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Carrying out estimates accurately, in detail acceptable to the Manager and sending these to customers in a timely manner.
· Ensuring you clearly identify and understand the customer’s needs and desires.
· Maintaining a thorough understanding of the full range of competitors’ products and services.
· Informing customers of additional repairs needed over and above those estimated for, including approximate costs and revised completion.
· Liaising with insurance companies / third parties to access necessary claim information.
· Carrying out all estimate follow-ups.
· Handing over completed vehicles ensuring customer satisfaction with work carried out.
· Making sure a constant communication is adhered to at all times with approved repairer.
· Assisting the Workshop Controller to achieve recorded completion dates or advise Body shop Administrator of issues affecting completion date.
· Responsibility for work quality and final checking of all vehicles for both the repair and completion stage.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Mechanical and Technical Skills.
· Physical Requirements as sit for long time.
· Audatex Qualified.
· Knowledge of Kerridge useful but not essential.
· Minimum 5 years Of Estimating knowledge and experience in a prestige dealership/body shop environment
· Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
· Strong teamwork skills.
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
· Confident and professional communication skills.
· Can communicate in English
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||