Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02552
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Body shop Receptionist / Male|
|Closing Date:||15 August 2017|
Age: UP TO 45 Years Old
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Ensure the highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times
· To handle customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous
· To ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the department.
· To ensure that customers’ vehicles are accurately and fully assessed for damage and repairs required.
· To ensure that authority to proceed with repairs to customers vehicles is obtained and documented.
· To ensure efficient use of materials, equipment and labor resources
· To record vehicle details and service histories accurately and effectively operate a customer follow-up system.
· Objective: Ensure all customers and visitors receive a pleasant and courteous welcome, promoting the professional image of the company
· Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations
· Ensure the reception desk is kept tidy to promote the professional image of the Retailer
· Objective: Answer all internal and external calls swiftly and direct them effectively
· Answer all calls promptly and in a consistently professional and friendly manner
· Listen carefully and write messages clearly and legibly
· Ensure all requested administration, documentation and communications are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
· Develop and maintain effective communication with all Retailer personnel
· Develop and maintain effective communication with all visitors to the Retailer
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Mechanical and Technical Skills” preferred”.
· Physical Requirements as sit for long time.
· The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' current or recent experience as a Body shop Advisor / Receptionist.
· Experience using dealer management software will be a benefit as would being able to process estimates and use or have an understanding Kerridge computer systems
· Strong customer focus and a friendly approach to customers with an engaging personality.
· Excellent communication skills
· Good telephone manner, and be very well presented.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||