Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02507
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Sr. Business Process Analyst|
|Closing Date:||25 June 2017|
Purpose of Job:
· To develop and maintain clear business processes and standard work instructions, and develop interlink between different Company Departments and manage those relationships. Perform Business risks on current processes to address Customer satisfactions issues as well as business processes issues. Perform regular Audits and work towards quality certifications for all business processes.
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Ensure in depth understanding of business process flow
· Leads cross functional initiatives to improve business process by studying current practices; proposes modifications
· Creates business presentations summarizing process analysis and/or recommendations
· Communicates, informs, and educates effectively at all levels of an organization
· Provides recommendations through identifying problems; writing improved procedures
· Elicit and interpret business needs and define Business Process Improvement, functional, integration and technical requirements in order to generate optimal reports;
· Analyze and recommend improvements to how applications are being used and impact to processes;
· Analyzes business processes for waste, inefficiencies, and areas for improvement using a variety of process improvement approaches (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, DMAIC)
· Anticipate potential problems and proactively improves processes in order to prevent or eliminate them.
· Scope and estimate requirements and work efforts taking into account applicable integration touch points;
· Assist in planning, designing, and implementing solutions for automating existing manual processes.
· Leverage expertise to define and direct solutions.
· Provide guidance and direction to Customers and other project team members.
· Document new process or changes to process.
· Provide training and communication of new projects/processes to relevant partners.
· Communicate process needs through the expected, exception, and escalation paths in a Business Process Definition model.
· Analyzing the gaps between the As-Is and To-Be business process architectures
· Work closely with Company department HOD and the business to identify, analyze, develop and document APPROVED core business processes and workflows
· Acts as a liaison between IT (HEDMAX – Business Processes) and business units by
· Opening and maintaining lines of communication to monitor and improve business unit satisfaction with IT.
· Provide a single point of contact for business units into IT and act as a conduit between the two organizations,
· Make recommendations for product (HEDMAX) enhancements.
· Manage business unit expectations of IT
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor degree in Engineering or closely related Field
· MBA or PMP Certification, 6 Sigma Green Belt or any Business Process Management Professionals certificate. (Not Essential).
· Minimum 7yearsof professional experience with at least 5-year experience in business
· Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
· Strong PSDM Skills
· Strong Communication & Negotiation Skills
· Good skills in People Management and Team Work
· Good Skills in Conflict Management and Stress Tolerance
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||