Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Switzerland is an international non-governmental organization working in the field of medical care in Sudan.
MSF – Switzerland is looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacancy mentioned herewith, given that the working location is: MSF Gedaref State Tabarak Allah.
Scope of responsibilities:
• Ensure and organise medical activities for patients and/or a population in accordance to the context, to National and MSF protocols and to universal hygiene standards taking into consideration quality and continuity of care.
• Ensure supervision and training of a team.
• Perform monitoring analysis and reporting.
• Medical Assistant Diploma specifically directed towards consultation, auscultation, diagnosis and prescription.
• license from Sudan Medical Council.
• Willingness to teach and train others.
• Ability to work autonomous , problem solving to develop a network or relevant actors.
• Strong knowledge of medical issues and Sudanese MOH policies and protocols.
• Previous KA experience or familiar with neglected diseases is a strong asset.
• Fresh graduate accepted, Experience an asset.
• Available to begin work immediately.
• Excellent level in English and Arabic languages (written and spoken).
• One year experience.
• Proven skills on report and analysis of data related to his job.
• Good command of basic computer package and statistics programs.
Application in English language must include:
• Complete CV.
• Copies of all certificates/ diploma and previous work mentioned in the CV.
• Updated contact details (candidate’s phone number and a back-up phone number).
• Contact information of the previous employer/s for reference.
• Sudanese Nationality certificate.
* Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Application to Khartoum HAC Labour Office reception before 6th of July 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.