Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02504
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Recruitment Officer|
|No. of Post:||1|
|Closing Date:||22 June 2017|
Managing local and international accounts and carrying recruitment activities including receiving recruitment requests, coordinating with marketing department the advertisement process, screening CVs, building shortlists and pre interviewing shortlisted candidates, making selections and recommendations for higher management or client, scheduling final interviews for management or client, liaising professionally with different department including outsourcing, marketing, and finance department for the smooth flow of business operations.
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Receive/approach client manpower recruitment requests.
· Managing accounts following up with client contact person, tending to client needs and requests on timely professional manner to maintain client relationship.
· Find new leads reflecting the company professional image and build client base providing clients with available services: recruitment services and consultancy services.
· Conduct and organize recruitment campaigns as requested to build and maintain CV database.
· Participate in Job Fairs, and liaise with Academic Institutes to attract potential High Talented Graduates and develop a database for recruitment purposes.
· Prepare/interpret recruitment daily reports to reflect the recruitment statues and support management decisions.
· Negotiate offers with clients and applicants to get the best deals for mutual benefits.
· Follow up with oversees client selected local candidates and facilitate their visa and travel process/arrangement, and assure the completion of required documentation, permits, paperwork, visa etc in coordination with the processing department.
· Headhunt as/when required to meet client need to the best of my ability, investigating candidate current offers/packages and negotiating special arrangements to pursue them to accept offers for special positions at the client company.
· Communicate with the clients as per the business needs & closing the deal with them.
· Work as Back up in their department.
· Prepare the weekly report for both clients (External & Internal).
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||