Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02497
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Field Sales|
|Closing Date:||20 June 2017|
International Power Generators Company in Sudan
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Field Sales is responsible for building the project / opportunity pipeline in order to achieve the assigned business targets in the respective country or sub-region or customer account.
· Lead the customer throughout the Sales process. Develop customers and customer relationships in assigned country / sub-region. Maximize share of the portfolio for all Business Units of the Power & Gas division.
· Dimension of Function / Volume: The main targets are Order Intake (OI) and OI Margin.
· Contacts (internal / external): Internal: Application Engineering, Sub-regional sales management, Hub Sales Managers, Commercial Sales Managers, Sales Managers from other Divisions, Regional sales management, Business Units, Market development organization, Service Organization, Business Administration Managers, Process Management, Corporate Legal and Compliance, ECC, SFS, etc.
· External: Business Partners, Customers incl. working level, procurement, executive and senior management (utilities, IPPs, Industrial Customers, Governments, EPC Companies, etc.), Banks and Financial institutions, Consultants, Industrial Associations, Architect Engineers, Marketing companies, Influencers, etc.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· University degree in Engineering, Business Administration, other relevant discipline.
· Experience: Typically 2 years or less (Level 1), 2 to 5 years (Level 2), or more than 5 years (Level 3) of Sales related experience with a proven track record, preferably in the relevant industry / market. Experience in both product and solution business desirable.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||