Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02273
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Biling Operation Specialist|
|Closing Date:||16 Jan 2017|
For Telecommunication Company In Sudan
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Functional support, for online modules.
· Give 24x7 supports to all internal customers to solve any kind of issue related to the system(s) and application(s) in the area responsible for.
· Ensure process documentation is accurately maintained.
· Perform periodic check on the process in the area responsible for, to ensure data integrity.
· Perform audit review in the area responsible for according to the business needs required schedule.
· Responsible for Tariff Changes.
· Responsible for Configuration of new promotions, products, Roaming partners.
· Responsible for periodic reconciliation of data between the system(s) responsible for, and network elements, in order to synchronize the data.
· Perform process execution, following the business process schedule and the required output.
· Meet quality and performance KPI with supporting documents.
· Ensure that upper management is informed on all critical issues pertaining to the area responsible for.
· Provide and manage support on special project as and when assigned by seniors and superiors.
· Provides reports, make standard reports and tailor make them where necessary.
· Responsible for developing and or processing system scripts to be run either manually or automatically by the system.
· Call Processing: Call Rating Setup (Rate plans, Tariff, Holiday setup, Suspended call monitoring, resolution and reporting, seeing the operation of all steps of Calls processing is error free, Perform any recoveries required.
· Billing: Support for Bill Review, Ensuring Bill Run smoothly, any recoveries for additional requirements (ex: script to waive particular charges)/ bugs (Ex: Wrong allowance deduction), Extract and Archiving, Modifications to Extraction script.
· Roaming Processing: Tariff Setup, Suspended call monitoring, resolution and reporting, seeing the operation of all steps of Calls processing is smooth and error free, perform any recoveries required, Investigation and assistance in Fraud cases.
Interconnect : Setup for different interconnect operators including the operators for SMS inter working / destinations and subsequent changes required, Ensuring processing of all interconnect CDRs, Production of Reports, Reconciliation and Investigation into
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
· Required 5 years of experience on Ericsson Billing and Charging Platform (BSCS) as well as CS based, relevant experience as a System Analyst in a wireless Telecom market
· Excellent experience in Oracle, SQL plus, C++ and application development
· Good knowledge of UNIX/LINUX
· Excellent command of both written and verbal English, Arabic would be an advantage.
· Be familiar with day to day operation on Ericsson application billing system.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||