Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02266
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Assistant Director Quality Management|
|Duty Station:||Saudi Arabia|
|Closing Date:||12 Jan 2017|
· Responsible for Establishing, Coordinating, implementing and evaluating the quality system and team that promotes patient satisfaction and positively impacts on the organization performance. Oversee the operational, critical and compliance aspects of QI and champion continuous improvement efforts and adverse events reductions initiatives in order to establish an effective Quality Management Systems.
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Analyze and evaluate the organizations Quality Improvement (QI) and Risk Management OVA plans. Make recommendations that will foster a commitment to quality and safety.
· Develop and implement an Integrated Management System (IMS) based on industry standards and best practices that focus on achieving the organization goals and objectives of providing quality health care.
· Plan, organize, coordinate and lead Joint Commission International Accreditation for Hospitals and other accreditation selected by the organization.
· Direct the analysis of clinical pathways to promote organized and efficient patient care based on the evidence based practice. Assess the effectiveness of implementation by cross functional teams to reduce the variability in clinical practice and improve patient outcomes.
· Establish and Implement metrics (process capability and quality measurement) for monitoring system effectiveness and to be utilized in decision making. Assess trends in Quality Improvement activities in the Organization.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor Degree in Health Care Profession (Nursing, Pharmacy, Hospital Administration or other equivalent discipline)
· Master Degree in Health Care professional / Management or Business Administration (Preferred not essential)
· Certified Professional in HealthCare Quality (CPHQ) (Preferred not essential)
· Minimum of Ten (10) Years experience in related field , five (5) years of which in a supervisory capacity
· English Language Fluency
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||